- Primary Location: Waterford City & Surrounding Areas
- Working Hours: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Temporary/Contract/Project
- Career Level: Professional
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours Per Week: 39
- Driving License: Clean, Full Category B (Car) License
- Minimum Qualification: Level 7 (Including Diploma & Ordinary Bachelors Degree)
- Minimum Experience: 2 years minimum providing health and safety advice.
Job Description & Skills Required:
Safety Adviser required for professional consultancy – working knowledge of workplace ergonomics, risk assessment and process safety (including ATEX) required. Minimum 2 years experience providing health and safety advice.
Candidates must have as a minimum a Higher Diploma in Health and Safety.
Working primarily in the south and south east, this is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to build a career in health and safety. The successful candidate will have opportunity for professional development whilst working in a team based environment.
For more information about this opportunity or to apply for this position
Please email a CV and cover letter to info@LCE.ie with “Safety Adviser” as the subject.