LCE Workplace Safety is a leading provider of health and safety training in Ireland. With over 25 years of experience, we have curated a selection of top quality online training courses.
Why Choose LCE for your online training courses?
- Quality courses offered by a leading health and safety company.
- Many of our courses are accredited by RoSPA, IATP, IFE, IIRSM, CPD
- We offer a free trial on all of our online training courses.
- Take the course at your own pace anywhere with internet access.
- Online payment makes purchasing your training course simple.
See our full range of online health and safety training courses:
Click on any of our online health and safety training courses below to see more information.
This course details infection prevention and control and explaining the impact of good and bad infection control. It then discusses the legislation that applies to infection control, the different types of microorganisms, how bacteria are transmitted and the chain of infection.
Duration: 60 Minutes
This course outlines exactly what constitutes manual handling and covers the regulations and legislation that apply to manual handling tasks. It then goes on to cover safe handling techniques and how to develop good habits in relation to manual handling.
Duration: 75 Minutes
Our online Manual Handling course should be followed up with a practical assessment by LCE Workplace Safety. Please contact us to arrange your assessment upon completing the online element.