Ergonomics is centred around the design and planning of work tasks in order to improve human capabilities, comfort and performance.
Small changes in the way workplaces are set up, how tasks are performed and when breaks are taken, can all make a huge difference to a worker’s long term health.
We specialise in helping businesses to provide their employees with a safer and more comfortable working environment. The end result is a more productive workforce and fewer sick days due to musculoskeletal injuries.
Workplace Ergonomic Assessments aim to:
- Reduce the likelihood of accidents
- Decrease worker compensation & healthcare costs
- Increase employee productivity
- Promote safer & healthier employees and workplace
- Increase staff morale
In LCE we endeavour to simplify the complicated. When it comes to workplace ergonomics and human factors, we work with you to identify the specific risk factors and most importantly, develop practical solutions for each workplace.
Our expert team provides practical recommendations and training to make your workplace more productive and ultimately safer for all.
Ergonomic Services provided by LCE Workplace Safety include:
- Workplace Ergonomics
- VDU Workstation Ergonomics
- Car/Vehicle Ergonomic Risk Assessments
- Home-based VDU/DSE Assessments
- Control Room Design
- Process Design & Assessment