LCE has developed a strategy to ensuring that we can still deliver a high quality training experience to our clients while minimising risk of infection during the current outbreak.
How does it work?
- The candidate will complete the theory of the course using our purpose built online training platform.
- The platform can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere with an internet connection, and candidates receive a certificate of completion.
- The theory takes about 75 minutes to complete per candidate.
- You can access the theory element of the course online here.
- Upon completion, you can arrange for an LCE safety consultant to visit your premises and deliver the practical element under strict hygiene guidelines. You can call us during business hours on 051 364 344 or email info@LCE.ie
- We will deliver the practical element in small batches of candidates to allow for proper social distancing.
- We will ensure that exposure to common surfaces such as equipment and boxes for the practical assessment is minimal and that all surfaces are sanitised after each candidate has handled them.
- Our safety consultants will arrive wearing appropriate PPE and follow appropriate safety guidelines to reduce infection while on site.