Refresher Certificate in Managing Safely (IOSH Accredited)
Who should attend?
Not only will delegates get to refresh their knowledge on the key parts of the full Managing safely course, there’s also a much greater emphasis on monitoring, auditing and reviewing, which is learned through two practical case studies.
For delegates to be eligible to take the Refresher course, they must do so within three years of completing their Managing safely course.
Duration: 1 Day 9am – 5pm
Benefits to the Employer:
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Nationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Benefits to the Attendee:
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course
- Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points
- The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to their own workplaces
- Little “down time” – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
For further information, call us on 051 364344 or email info@LCE.ie